sâmbătă, 7 februarie 2015

Fight for the real freedom



           
I’ve just seen CitizenFour( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenfour); no need to write about the subject in detail. I am sure many of you have already heard. As a matter of fact it’s no news. Who doesn’t know yet that they control us by any means they can, that our freedom is a lie, that our liberties were gradually limited until they aneanthised themselves. So, we live in a world made by God and deformed by man, just enough to suit to its temporarily master. Still, this world is made by God and nothing happens without His knowledge or tolerance. Why? Because it is so corrupt that it must die. So, fools you who want to master this world! I must admit, my first reaction was rage, then I stood and thought: Why should I suffer and despair for the world is falling into the power of some insane men? It is meant to fall. My fight ought to be elsewhere, on a spiritual level. I must fight with my vices and passions which relentlessly corrupt my immortal soul. And this is the fight of all the people which still believe in God.
            I stood in wonder looking at Edward Snowden’s fight and I felt a lot of admiration for his courage, but even more pity for his naivity and blindness to the real enemy who hides inside us. Now everybody is going to stone me for judging or for believing that I know better. O.K. You might be right. Maybe I suffer from pride, but that’s the point: we all suffer from the consequences of our sins and passions: they, who blindly try to dominate us, control our lives and our minds, and we, which blindly play their game, losing time and energy for a false battle. The Saints and the Holy Fathers of the Orthodox Church teach us that the real freedom is the freedom from our passions and The Gospel tell us that the liberty is Christ, the Son of living God, our Savior. He shows us the way, the truth and the life, God Himself. I know is very difficult for a non believer to accept my words. But refusing to believe in God is the fastest way to fall into the madness of trying to control and dominate other people.
            Must we judge them? According to the words of the Gospel, we mustn’t judge; they have God to do the judgement. Who are we to judge? Sinners just like them. In the eyes of God sins are all the same, even if for us sins are different. What shall we do? Should we close our eyes and pretend that these facts aren’t true, that nothing bad happens? We shall point at the reality and then we shall return to our repentance and lament for our sins. And certainly we should not despair; we should keep hoping that our souls will be saved, together with the souls of these men which were tricked to believe they were God and now plays His part. God loves us all, He expects us all to look for Him, Who is the real life, the real world to desire. He will be with us till the end of this corrupted world. Should we worry about who governs this world or about the salvation of our souls for the World to be? Fight for the real freedom and do not worry! Christ is with you.

Un comentariu:

  1. Edward certainly is a crusader and I think he fights for a good cause. There are greater causes, of course, but choosing to fight for your right to privacy is a noble and human cause. I am afraid that I judged him too harsh; the position he took is admirable. I wish him to win and to be able to come back home with his honor intact.

    RăspundețiȘtergere